How to support
Click on the links below to access the Assessment Calendar and Year Guides for Assessment Information that will help you work with your son/daughter.READMORE
Heads of Year for 2011/12
Year 7: Miss E Foster
Year 8: Mrs C Whiteley
Year 9: Mr J Kyberd
Year 10: Miss N L'Hotellier
Year 11: Miss C Cricelli
To contact the Heads of Year please phone their secretary on 01865 877651 or email here.
Director of Sixth Form: Mr A. Greenhalgh
Assistant Director of Sixth Form: Mr. J Staddon
Communication between School and Home is always important, and never more so when there is a need for urgent messages to be sent, perhaps as a result of poor weather for example. Wheatley Park subscribes to a messaging system provided by ParentMail, and we encourage you to register for the service.
ParentMail provides a reliable method of ensuring that you receive information sent out by the School, within minutes of us sending it!
- No more trawling the bottom of children's school bags!
- No need to ask what happened to 'that note'!
- No more missed Parent's Evenings or other important events!
The service is free to parents. To register click here to download the Registration Form, complete your details, and Return to the school. ParentMail guarantee to keep your details private. ParentMail is advert free and a totally spam-free zone!
Full details including Terms and Conditions can be found at ParentmailREADMORE
Safeguarding: information for parents
- Our school recognises our moral and statutory responsibility to safeguard and promote the welfare of pupils. We will endeavour to provide a safe and welcoming environment where children are respected and valued. We will be alert to the signs of abuse and neglect and will follow our procedures to ensure that children receive effective support, protection and justice.
- We have put together this booklet to give you some information about how we meet our safeguarding and child protection responsibilities. We have also included some tips to help you to keep your child safe.
- Our designated people for safeguarding pupils are: Mr A Broadley, Mr A Greenhalgh and Mrs C Whiteley.
- If you have any questions about this booklet, or our safeguarding pupils policy please contact any of the above.
We help to keep pupils safe by:
- having an up to date safeguarding pupils policy
- having other safeguarding policies, such as anti-bullying and internet safety
- checking the suitability of all our staff to work with children
- encouraging pupils to tell us if something is wrong
- adhering to health and safety regulations
- training all our staff to recognise and respond to child welfare concerns
- appointing designated people who has additional training in child protection
- working in partnership with parents and carers
- sharing information with appropriate agencies if we have concerns
- managing and supporting our staff team
IF YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT THE SAFETY OR WELFARE OF YOUR CHILD, OR A
CHILD YOU KNOW, YOU SHOULD ACT WITHOUT DELAY.
Uniform Order Form
All uniform orders will need to be placed directly with the schools supplier rather than the school itself.
We have given careful thought to this decision. There will be a number of benefits including allowing you to order online and arranging the delivery to your home, your workplace or to your child in school. You will also be able to place orders using debit/credit cards.
We will continue to hold samples in school so that you can check sizes. We will also provide support for any family preferring to use cash (please visit our reception). There will be minimal price change.
You can find out more about uniform orders by clicking on the link here which will take you to our uniform supplier Sportswear International website. You will need to register (once only) and then you will be able to place orders on line. Or alternatively you can use the pdf order form here.
If you have any queries or problems please contact the Finance Office on 01865 877634 or email here